Afternoon Quad Ride in Bali
- Trip Duration: 5hs
- Available Languages: English
- Pickup & drop off to your hotel
- Instant Confirmation
- Food and/or beverages
- Special gear and equipment
- Certified tour guide / instructor
Ever thought about visiting Bali's lesser known sceneries? Take your touring experience a notch higher, and get to see the island's authentic places on a quad.
Bali is more than just its famous beaches. There are a lot of destinations hidden in the island, and some of the most gorgeous sites can only be reached via quad. Your adventure begins at 12PM, where you are picked up and brought to the venue. You'll learn about quad safety and mechanics by watching a video, and receive safety equipment, take a short briefing session, and go through a training track before you leave. You'll drive through lush jungles, serene rice paddies, and meet a few locals along the way. Before the trip ends, you're treated with a hot bath and buffet lunch. This unique Bali experience is open for people who are 5 years old and up. Those who are younger than 16 can only be co-pilot. Transportation throughout the tour is provided.
- Pickup from hotel - Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Kuta, Seminyak, Tuban, & Canggu areas
- Arrive at location
- 01.45pm – 02.00pm
- Welcome drink & snack, fill the insurance form, & watch the safety video
- 02.00pm – 02.10pm
- Get the safety equipment, briefing by guides & complete the training track
- Start the tour
- 03.10pm – 03.15pm
- Tour break with bathroom facility, photo opportunities & beverage
- Tour ends
- 04.10pm – 04.50pm
- Hot shower & buffet lunch
- 04.50pm – 05.00pm
- Fill the guest comment form and see all the photos of the tour
- Return to the hotel
Was a great tour, was definitely the highlight of my trip - so much fun!
Okay, riding on a quad while I'm in the less popular terrains in Bali was just amazing! I had no idea the island had these stunning nature views. And it was also refreshing riding on a 4WD. My trip was less tiring and a whole lot of fun. I should bring my sister here next time, I'm pretty sure we'll be racing around the road.