ATV Ride + Elephant Day Care Tour
- Trip Duration: 9hs
- Available Languages: English
- Pickup & drop off to your hotel
- Instant Confirmation
- Food and/or beverages
- Special gear and equipment
- Certified tour guide / instructor
Wondering how to spend a day in Thailand in the most epic way possible? Book this tour right now, and get to take care of elephants and ride an ATV all in one day.
This trip dedicated to rehabilitate pregnant, injured, and old elephants, making it an activity for a good cause. After you are picked-up from your hotel, you will begin the day in elephant school. You'll learn about the elephants, as well as the mission of the center. After that, you'll prepare food for the elephants, and make vitamins for pregnant, injured, and old pachyderms. You will get a chance to play and feed with the animals. But once you are done interacting with the elephants, you will head out and ride an ATV. The ATVs and safety gear are provided in the package. Also, you don't have to worry about transportation. Pick-up and drop-off to your hotel is included in the tour as well.
- 08.00am - 08.30am
- Pick you up from your hotel / guesthouse
- You will start your elephant school, where you will learn all about the camp and these incredible creatures
- Feeding, making Vitamins for the Elephants including Pregnant, Injured and Old Elephants, Feeding
- 04.00pm - 4.30pm
- Return to Chiang Mai
I love how this tour satisfied my two sides: my cute and cuddly side, and my adrenaline junkie side. It was a great feeling knowing that I'm helping the elephants by just being there. It was fun preparing the food and making the vitamins. And of course, I won't forget about the ATV ride. The road was such a challenge to finish!