Bike around and Explore the Bayon Temple in Siem Reap | Join-In Group Tour
- Trip Duration: 4hs
- Available Languages: English
- Pickup & drop off to your hotel
- Food and/or beverages
- Special gear and equipment
- Certified tour guide / instructor
The temples of Cambodia are a prominent cultural site and a popular tourist destination, particularly the massive Angkor Wat complex and the Angkor Thom, also known as Bayon. Book this guided bicycle group tour to know more about their secrets!
This trip starts with a pick-up and drop-off to the site, after which is a tour around the national park near the temples. One of the most rarely visited places in the area, this park features a host of animals that are unique to the country’s ecosystem. Once you pass through this, you can enjoy a scenic bike route leading up to the Angkor Wat complex. This place features a traffic-free route where you can try spotting some of the local wildlife along the way. Two significant stops in this trip are the Angkor Wat’s “Death Gate” which once kept out the enemies of the ancient Angkorian Empire, as well as the Angkor Thom which is famous for its most majestic sunsets.
- Gather at meeting point at Siem Reap Town, about 10-minute walk from Noon Night Market
- Departure from meeting point
- Depart and start tour by going to National Park and view thousands of fruit bats
- Start cycling towards Angkor’s Temple Complex
- Arrive at Death Gate and learn about the history of the Angkorian Empire
- Arrive at Angkor Thom and watch as the sky change hues
- Relax and unwind at the top of Angkor Thom’s High Gate
- End of tour and drop off back to meeting point
The sunset at Bayong is definitely the crowning moment of this tour. Better bring some good cameras to catch it as it happens!
The temples are the best things to see in Cambodia. From Angkor Wat to Bayon, we even managed to see some of the local wildlife along the way!