Can Gio Mangrove Forest Ecotourism, Canoeing and more – Full Day
Includes: 5 attractions, lunch and all entrance fees.
Explore the wonderful Can Gio Mangrove Forest, a UNESCO-protected region rich in flora and fauna
Cruise through the mangroves by canoe and visit a monkey kingdom, crocodile farm and seafood market
Tuck into a tasty buffet lunch of popular Vietnamese dishes
- Trip Available tomorrow
- Trip Duration: 9hs
- Available Languages: English
- Pickup & drop off to your hotel
- Instant Confirmation
- Food and/or beverages
- Special gear and equipment
- Certified tour guide / instructor
Known in full as the Can Gio Mangrove Biosphere Reserve, this UNESCO-protected region in Southern Vietnam is coming up as one of the country’s most important ecotourism spots. You’ll have the opportunity to explore the green and glorious region by canoe while learning about its history from an experienced tour guide.
‘’If you want to relax amongst quiet and untouched forests, you can go canoeing through green and cool canals covered by rows of mangroves’’ - Living Nomads
Starting the day early, we’ll travel by air-conditioned minivan from the concrete jungle to the real jungle where we’ll explore waterways the way the locals do – by canoe! Don’t forget to keep your eyes peeled for the 200+ species of flora and fauna that reside in the region. While the highlight of your trip will be experiencing this rich area of biodiversity, there are plenty of other attractions in Can Gio including the Monkey Kingdom and Crocodile Farm which we’ll visit before lunch.
No day trip would be complete without a hearty buffet, and after a speedboat trip to explore the war history deep within the fascinating Mangrove Forest, we’ll fill up on a selection of tasty local dishes. We’ll then while away the afternoon relaxing in the Can Gio region before exploring a seafood market on the way back to Ho Chi Minh. You’ll arrive back at your accomodation full of history, facts and love for this truly special region of Vietnam.
‘’Nature lovers will definitely love to be in Can Gio! Highly recommended!’’ - Kevin C, Trip Advisor
- Hotel pickup
- Arrival at Can Gio Mangrove Forest
- Visit the Monkey Kingdom
- Explore the Crocodile Farm
- Board a speedboat to explore a war base
- Visit a seafood market
- Lunch and free time swimming and relaxing
- Travel back to Ho Chi Minh
- Arrive back at your accommodation
- Free pickup available in District 1. Tour sometimes may start approximately 30 minutes earlier due to tide levels in the mangrove forest. We will inform you if there is any change.