Gitgit and Alingaling Waterfalls Tour – Full day
Included: All Entrance Fees.
Visit two of Bali’s best-loved natural attractions, Aling-Aling and Gitgit Waterfalls
Slide, dive and swim into their crystal-clear waters and explore the surrounding areas
Marvel over Pura Taman Ayun Temple, a UNESCO Heritage Site dating back to the 1600s
Enjoy a tasty Indonesian lunch and comfy air-conditioned transport between your stops
- Trip Available tomorrow
- Trip Duration: 10.5hs
- Available Languages: English
- Pickup & drop off to your hotel
- Instant Confirmation
- Food and/or beverages
- Certified tour guide / instructor
If you’ve partied in Kuta and eaten acai bowls in Ubud, chances are you’ll want to ditch the tourist trail in pursuit of greener pastures. It doesn’t get much greener than Bali’s majestic waterfalls which slice through the luscious jungle and cliff faces of the island.
We’ll be interrupting your night’s sleep with a 6.30am pick-up, but it’s safe to say the day out will be sweeter than any dream you’ll be having. After a journey in an air-conditioned minivan, we’ll arrive in the north of the island at Aling-Aling Waterfall. Our visitors love not just the beauty of this 35-metre fall but the adrenaline of sliding down it into turquoise waters. Can you handle it? If it’s not your bag, your local guide will help you make the most of the surrounding area featuring lush forest and popular walking trails.
The natural features of Bali won’t peak there, however, as after a tasty lunch we’ll travel on Gitgit Waterfall – often described as the most beautiful on the island. You’ll feel the heat of the jungle as we trek towards the roar of the water and reward your efforts by diving into the shallow pools.
"A 35-metre jet of the freshest water from the hills. Ice cold and the purest you have ever tasted (sorry Evian) – it was certainly worth the journey.’’ – Tess Ward
The final treat of the day will be a visit to Pura Taman Ayun Temple, where you’ll get a taste for Indonesia’s world-famous temple style. This serene spot is a UNESCO Heritage Site and little wonder – it’s characterized by lotus blossoms and intricate carvings, and all surrounded by a peaceful moat. By 5pm, you’ll be ready to return to your accommodation after an action-packed day filled with memories!
"Pura Taman Ayun is a serene space of calm, generally regarded as one of the most attractive temples of Bali.’’ – Elisa, Blogger
- Pick up at your accommodation
- Swim and slide into Aling-Aling Waterfall
- Stop for a tasty local lunch
- Arrive at Gitgit Waterfall
- Reach Pura Taman Ayun Temple and explore
- Drive back at your accommodation
- Pickup is available from any location. (Free pick up from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Ubud; Extra charge for pick up from Lovina, Amed, Tulamben 150K/Pax , Candidasa 100K/Pax). For group bookings, exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
Had so much fun! Great guide Sam