Enjoy a Bike Tour to see Phnom Krom's Spectacular Sunsets | Join-In Group Tour
- Trip Duration: 4hs
- Available Languages: English
- Pickup & drop off to your hotel
- Instant Confirmation
- Food and/or beverages
- Special gear and equipment
- Certified tour guide / instructor
Majestic sunsets are one of the best highlights of any vacation and one of the best places to see them is in the town of Phnom Krom, located right in Cambodia. Book this bike tour to enjoy scenic countryside routes and see local farms too!
This half-day group tour takes you on a ride to explore the local villages and farms located away from Siem Reap. Here, you get to witness how the people live their lives and how they tend to their farms. Among these are the plantations that grow mushrooms used in several rural Cambodian dishes. You also get to see the gardens where lotus flowers are grown. This particular plant is a significant cultural icon in the country as it symbolizes purity. Capping this trip off is a bike ride to Phnom Krom hill where you can witness Cambodia’s most colorful sunsets. The scene makes for a relaxing sight to end the day!
- Gather at meeting point at Siem Reap Town, about 10-minute walk from Noon Night Market
- Departure and start cycling
- Arrive at mushroom farm, meet local mushroom harvesters and learn about trade and its connection to the locals
- Arrive at lotus farm, learn about the lotus and its meaning to Cambodian-Buddhist community, sample its fruits and purchase locally-made lotus products
- Arrive at Floating Village at Tonle Sap, interact with villagers then a guide will lead you to Phom Krom Hill to watch the sunset.
- End of tour and drop off back to meeting point
From meeting the locals to biking through the countryside, this trip was definitely worthwhile. The sunset was definitely the best part of this trip. I got some really great pictures of it too!