Enjoy Off-Road Guided Tour Adventures in Bali | Group tour
- Trip Duration: 5hs
- Available Languages: English
- Pickup & drop off to your hotel
- Instant Confirmation
- Food and/or beverages
- Special gear and equipment
- Certified tour guide / instructor
An adventurous off-road tour awaits you in the countryside of Bali, Indonesia! Get to witness some of Indonesia's most scenic forest trails, traditional villages and mountain roads. The best part? Even beginners can enjoy these easy to handle quad bikes and buggy cars. Anyone above 16 years old is welcome to participate in the tour. You don't even need to own a license to drive these bikes!
Tourists will first get hands-on training and practice runs on the rented bikes and buggies before taking them on a guided tour. From there, the trip begins from the Payangan area - well off the city's beaten track. You'll get to learn more about how the locals live in Balinese villages, see beautiful rice fields and even stop at some scenic spots for a break. If you're looking to experience the hidden beauty of Bali and see the best of Indonesia's natural wonders, book your next trip here for a fun off-road adventure.
- Pickup from hotel - Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Kuta, Seminyak, Tuban, & Canggu areas
- Arrive at location
- 08.45am – 09.00am
- Welcome drink & snack, fill the insurance form, & watch the safety video
- 09.00am – 09.10am
- Get the safety equipment, briefing by guides & complete the training track
- Start the tour
- 10.10am – 10.15am
- Tour break with bathroom facility, photo opportunities & beverage
- Tour ends
- 11.10am – 11.50am
- Hot shower & buffet lunch
- 11.50am – 12.00pm
- Fill the guest comment form & view the photos from the tour
- Return to the hotel
The forest trails and the villages were great places to visit. Indonesia's forests are really great to take a tour in.
The guides were really helpful. I was able to get the hang of using those quad bikes within minutes! The trail was really awesome too. There's just so much to see here along the way.