Experience Snorkelling to the Fullest at the Surin Islands | Join-in
- Trip Duration: 8.5hs
- Available Languages: English/Thai
- Pickup & drop off to your hotel
- Instant Confirmation
- Food and/or beverages
- Special gear and equipment
- Certified tour guide / instructor
The Surin Islands, with its combination of tropical rainforest and coral reefs, is a place of wonder for the true nature lover. The superb snorkelling that can be found in many spots throughout the archipelago is the main attraction to this national park.
Your day will start early at around 7.30am where you will be conveniently picked up at your hotel and taken to the Khao Lak Pier to board a magnificent speedboat and depart at 9.00am. Prepare for a day of marine life appreciation, as you will make snorkelling stops in the beautiful coral reefs of Mae Yai Bay and Ao Tao. After lunch at the beach, there will be time to roam the sands and then visit the Moken Village. Assisting you will be an English-speaking Thai guide and a foreign host. The speedboat will return at around 4.00pm and arrive at the Khao Lak Pier at around 5.30pm, where you will be transferred back to your hotel in comfort.
- Pickup at your hotel by air conditioned transport and transfer to Khao Lak Pier
- Depart to the Surin Islands by speedboat
- 10.30am - 12.30pm
- Snorkeling @ Surin Islands - go on and marvel at the coral reefs of Mae Yai Bay and Ao Tao
- Shark Watching @ Surin Islands
- the National Park is not just home to coral species but also larger creatures like sharks and rays. Watch them from afar!
- Lunch @ Surin Islands
- you will eat at the National Park restaurant right on the beach, then proceed to relax on the sands at your leisure