Experience Trekking in Phangnga, Thailand | Group Tour
- Trip Duration: 8hs
- Available Languages: English
- Pickup & drop off to your hotel
- Instant Confirmation
- Food and/or beverages
- Special gear and equipment
- Certified tour guide / instructor
Have you seen the stunning sunrise on a hilltop before? Or have you ever wondered what treasures lie in the Phangnga Bay? If these questions are still running in your mind, why not join this tour to discover the answers in Phuket, Thailand.
Your journey will last 8 hours, and it begins bright and early with a pick-up at your hotel. You’ll take an easy trek up a hill, because you’ll begin your adventure by greeting the sunrise. After taking a break, you’ll arrive at a local pier, embark on a boat, and explore the beautiful sites along Phangnga Bay. You’ll visit hidden marine caves, locate secret treasures, and pass through a 5,000 year-old hidden shell cemetery. When that’s done, you’ll return to the pier and continue your journey with a visit at a private collection of antiques and local temple. This tour includes transportation to and from your hotel.
- 4.00 - 4.30 AM
- Pick up at your hotel
- 5.30 AM
- Easy trek up the hill for sunrise
- 6.00 AM
- Sunrise photo, snack, relax
- 7.15 AM
- Arrive at local pier; embark the boat
- 7.30 AM
- Depart for adventure of the day!
- Explore hidden marine caves ; Find the secret treasures of the bay ; Canoe into caves and lagoons ; Explore 5,000 year-old hidden shell cemetery; Crack the riddle of the unclaimed treasure of Phangnga Bay
- 10.00 AM
- Arrive safely back at the pier
- 10.15 AM
- Visit a private collection of antiques
- 11.00 AM
- Authentic Thai lunch at restaurant
- 11.45 AM
- Head back to Phuket, visit local temple
- 12.30 PM - 1.00 PM
- Transfer back to your hotel
The places you'll visit is a must-see for anyone visiting Thailand. Exploring the hidden lagoons and the caves was a refreshing experience for me. I'll definitely tell my friends about this!
Best tour package I ever booked! From hiking in the morning to boating in the day, I was able to see the best features of the bay. Its a complete bundle that gave me lots of great photo-worthy moments!