Explore Bali's Best Rice Terraces & Temples in 1 day
visit the unique Jatiluwih Rice Terraces.
- Trip Duration: 10hs
- Available Languages: English
- Pickup & drop off to your hotel
- Instant Confirmation
- Food and/or beverages
- Certified tour guide / instructor
Rice is a staple item in every Indonesian meal. But the process from paddies to table s usually overlooked. In this tour, you'll take a trip to the country's most beautiful rice terraces, and learn about Indonesia's love for rice.
If you think that this tour will only talk about rice, think again. Once you are picked-up from your hotel, you will make your first stop at Tanah Lot Temple, also known as the temple on the ocean. Next, you will make your way to a Ceramic Vactury at Pejaten Village, and see how the locals make ceramics. After that, you will finally visit Belimbing and Jatiluwih rice terraces. Jatiluwih is a UNESCO site, and for lunch, you will eat at a restaurant that overlooks this location. After you've eaten, you will visit Beratan and Taman Ayun temple before heading back to your hotel. This package includes transportation to and from their destinations.
- Pick-up from your hotel
- Visit Tanah Lot Temple (The Temple in the Ocean).
- Visit Ceramic Vactury at Pejaten Village
- Visit Belimbing Rice Terraces
- Visit Jatiluwih Rice Terraces
- Lunch at the local restaurant overlooking to the amazing UNESCO Site
- Visit Ulundanu Beratan Temple
- Visit The Royal Family Temple (Mengwi, Taman Ayun)
- Arrive back at the Hotel
- Pickup is available from any location.(Free pick up from-Kuta,Legian,Seminyak,Jimbaran,Sanur,Krobokan,Canggu,Nusa dua,Ubud; Extra charge for pick up- Lovina,Amed, Tulamben 150K/Pax ,Candidasa 100K / Pax). For group bookings, exact pickup time depends on participants respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time
Rice terraces are definitely not boring. It was so beautiful, and seeing them planted in an organized fashion really made my day. This trip was long, but each stop was worth it. I got to learn and see so many things. My favorite part has to be where I had lunch. Jatiluwih was just amazing to look at while I was eating.
Really interesting and intense tour! The Guide is really friendly and knowledgeable. The UNESCO terrace was my favorite part.