Nusa Penida Speedboat Tour – Full Day
Explore the highlights and beaches of Nusa Penida island just off the coast of Bali
Visit Kelingking Beach, Angel’s Billabong, Broken Beach, Crystal Bay and Sampan Beach
- Trip Available tomorrow
- Trip Duration: 10hs
- Available Languages: English
- Pickup & drop off to your hotel
- Instant Confirmation
- Certified tour guide / instructor
Calling all tropical sun-loving souls – Nusa Penida awaits! This charming island nestled in the waters between Bali and Lombok has slowly but surely become a favourite with travellers for its beautiful beaches, rugged coastline and relaxed way of life.
During the day, we’ll hop to five picturesque beaches and show you some of the most special spots on the island. All you need to do is sit back and enjoy the ride! Our first stop after a hotel pick-up and ferry ride from Sanur will be Kelingking Beach. If the hidden cove and sandy white beach weren’t enough, you might notice something a little familiar about the curving coastline – many visitors compare it to a the shape of a T-Rex.
"Kelingking Beach is up there with one of the most amazing views in Indonesia.’’ – Wanderers and Warriors
It’s truly one that has to be seen to be believed! The same can be said for our next stops, Angel’s Billabong and Broken Beach. A small gap in the cliff face at Angel’s Billabong has turned the area into a natural infinity pool and you’ll get to take a dip – minus the 5-star spa price tag! Once you’ve marvelled at Broken Beach’s natural pools and cliff arches, we’ll move on to Crystal Bay. The waters here are as clear as their namesake, making it the perfect spot to swim and snorkel.
There will be just time for a stop at Sampan Beach before we travel back to Bali. Including all your transport, a friendly local guide and a tasty Indonesian lunch, we’re sure you won’t forget this trip in a hurry...
"Nusa Penida was easily the highlight of our Bali trip – I can't recommend enough getting off the mainland and exploring some of the untouched coastline of Nusa Penida’’ – Back Country Cow
- Hotel pick up
- Depart from Sanur by boat
- Arrive at Sampalan Harbor
- Arrive at Kelingking Beach
- Continue the trip to Broken Beach and Angel’s Billabong
- Explore and swim at Crystal Bay
- Lunch time
- Arrive at Sampalan Beach
- Catch the return boat to Bali
- Arrive back in Sanur, Bali
- Pickup is available from any location. (Free pick up from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Ubud; Extra charge for pick up from Lovina, Amed, Tulamben 150K/Pax , Candidasa 100K/Pax). For group bookings, exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
It was a great experience. Timely manner in which the trip was planned. Ketut Oky was our guide for the day and he was very courteous and knowledgeable.
Nice day trip with stops at all three popular sites. Guide very attentive and kept us organized and safe. Guide was also very helpful with taking pictures. Only thing I would have liked would be more time at Kelingking to hike down to the beach.
Really amazing landscape, super clear blue and green water, clean beach, Ken is really nice and funny guide, he also has a good taste of taking photos;) perfect day!