Get off The Beaten Track with a Bike Tour in Siem Reap | Join-In Group Tour
- Trip Duration: 4hs
- Available Languages: English
- Pickup & drop off to your hotel
- Food and/or beverages
- Special gear and equipment
- Certified tour guide / instructor
In Cambodia, the town called Siem Reap is known for its temples and tourist attractions like the Angkor Wat. But have you ever wondered what other mysteries this town hides? Take a bike tour off the beaten track to know more about this city!
This group tour is a half-day journey that takes you beyond the city. From the scenic countryside route to sprawling rice fields, tourists are given a firsthand look at how the people live. Here, you get to see the local villages of Siem Reap and witness the everyday routines of its local farmers. You also get to see their forms of livelihood, which includes hand-woven crafts and baskets. Our guides are more than happy to tell you their stories and share their experiences as you explore these places. You can even stop by at the local market to buy unique goods that are found only in Cambodia. If you’re also adventurous enough, you can even try the local cuisine and rice wines that are offered to visitors.
- Gather at meeting point at Siem Reap Town, about 10-minute walk from Noon Night Market
- Departure and start cycling
- Arrive Siem Reap’s sprawling paddy fields
- Arrive at local village where you can see the woven handmade baskets
- Third stop is at the local market where you can observe local buy and sell products
- Last stop will be at the local wine distillery, and learn the process of making one
- End of tour and drop off back to meeting point
It was nice to see other sights beyond Cambodia’s temples. I got to see how the locals lived in these villages too!
The countryside and farmlands made for some great sights while biking. We even got to try our hand in making our own crafts, thanks to some really kind villagers!