Hong Islands Longboat Tour & Lunch - Full Day
It includes: transport, guide, set lunch, refreshments, drinks, park fees, insurance.
Relaxing boat ride amidst limestone rock formations covered in deep jungle vegetation in the Bok Kohrani National Marine Park
Swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear turquoise waters of Phang Na Bay and the Hong Lagoon
Delicious Thai Buffet lunch served on the beach
- Trip Available tomorrow
- Trip Duration: 9hs
- Available Languages: English
- Pickup & drop off to your hotel
- Instant Confirmation
- Food and/or beverages
- Special gear and equipment
- Certified tour guide / instructor
How does a day of Pristine beaches, Crystal clear turquoise water and spectacular limestone cliffs sound? Join us on a longtail boat trip from Krabi, Thailand to the stunning Hong Islands which are within the protected Bok Kohrani National Marine Park. Spend a blissfully relaxing day of swimming, snorkeling and contemplating the spectacular natural surroundings from the comfort of a traditional Thai boat.
We will come get you at a casual 9.00am from your hotel and and bring you to Thara pier where the day really starts. There you you’ll board a traditional Thai longboat for the hour-long journey across Phang Na Bay to the first Island of the Hong Archipelago, Paradise Island. After we land you will spend an hour at your leisure. Whether you wish to simply lie on the sand, swim, snorkel or explore the nature trail to check out the local, fauna it’s your choice on Paradise Island.
At 11:30 we get back on the boat for a quick ride to sister Island Pak Bia where we will treat you to a truly special lunch. When we land you will have a few more minutes to swim before we sit down to a delicious Thai Buffet sitting in the shade on the beach at low tables.
After lunch we return to the boat for the journey to Hong Island. We stop at the beautiful Hong Lagoon along the way for another refreshing swim in clear waters. On Hong Island, relax and swim a bit more before returning to the mainland and back to your hotel at around 16:30
- Pick up at Klong Muang/Tub Kaek Hotels
- Pick up at Ao Nang Hotels
- Long boat departs from Hat Nopparat Thara PIer
- Arrival at Paradise Island. Relax, snorkel and swim
- Leave Paradise Island and head towards Pak Bia. Swim and relax before lunch
- Private Thai buffet lunch on low tables on the beach of Pak Bia
- Depart Pak Bia towards Hong Island. Visit the beautiful lagoon on the way
- Depart Hong Island for return to Ao Nang
- Arrive at Ao Nang beach and return to hotel
Super amazing landscape, everything was set well, great guide, and it's so beautiful you just won't want to leave this place!
This is the best place to have a nice, relaxing vacation with your friends. We were lucky enough to have the boat all to ourselves, and because of that, it felt like our trip was quite private. We swam lots of times, and our dishes during lunch tasted amazing. I'm still feeling nostalgic after our trip.