James Bond Island Hopping & Snorkeling – Full Day - From Krabi
Includes: Buffet lunch, beer, refreshments, insurance, park fees, guide.
Visit the “James Bond Island” from the comfort of a private speedboat, saving 3-4 hours travel time thanks to the swift watercraft
Visit beautiful islands surrounded by small deserted beaches without the crowded tourist groups of peak hours
Enjoy buffet lunch on a white sand beach, viewing hundreds of limestone rock formations, over emerald clear waters, and ideal swimming weather year-round
- Trip Available tomorrow
- Trip Duration: 9hs
- Available Languages: English/Spanish
- Instant Confirmation
- Food and/or beverages
- Special gear and equipment
- Certified tour guide / instructor
If you are anywhere near Krabi, there’s no way you can skip the beautiful sights of Phang Nga Bay (if you're in Phuket, click here). Famous since the likes of James Bond and Leo DiCaprio made their way here, the bay is known for dramatic limestone islands, lush cliffs, secluded beaches, lagoons, and hidden coves.
View Koh Tapu, the island featured in the James Bond film, Man with the Golden Gun, and its limestone structure referred to as the“James Bond Island.” You would typically lose around 3 to 4 hours due to land travel just to get to James Bond Island – but not with us! This day-trip-by-speedboat cuts road time and and the crowd jostling with a comfortable and fast ride to the double-O island at the best times.
From Koh Tapu, speed over to the less crowded and more beautiful islands of Koh Yao Noi where you can admire the heart of Phang Nga Bay, hundreds of limestone rock formations of all shapes and sizes. Small deserted beaches surround this area including Ko Ku Du Lek (Tree Bay), home to enormous centenarian trees.
Enjoy time to relax, swim, or snorkel; visit a lagoon surrounded by the limestone cliffs of Koh Hong. And, of course have a delicious Thai buffet lunch on the white-sand beach.
- Departure time (depending on location)
- Koh Tapu - Get the beautiful view of “James Bond Island” from our speedboat
- Koh Yao Noi - Experience the hundreds of limestone rock structures at the heart of Phang Nga Bay
- Lunch at Ko ku du lek - Buffet on the white sand beach
- Koh Hong - Swim in the island’s gorgeous lagoon
- For all Hotels in Ao Nang and Railay, pick up from Burger King of Ao Nang beach at 8.45am. For Centara grand resort’s guests, meeting point at Nopparatara Pier at 8.55am