- Trip Duration: 7.5hs
- Available Languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Swiss-German, Filipino, Bisaya
- Instant Confirmation
- Food and/or beverages
- Special gear and equipment
- Certified tour guide / instructor
Are your kids eager to learn the art and beauty of scuba diving? If they are still too young but are willing to learn something new, then why not help them spark their interest with the Bubblemaker? Watch as your little ones learn the basics of scuba diving, while having a fun and unforgettable experience at the same time!
Scuba diving is a skill that opens various opportunities underwater. And if your children can’t wait to be a marine biologist or an avid diver, the Bubblemaker is a good place to start practicing their passion. The professionals at PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) will introduce your kids to the various diving equipment, as well as teach them the necessary skills to become a better diver. They’ll take their first breaths underwater, in water shallower than 2 meters (6 feet) and develop their passion for the activity. Your participation is also encouraged and, to make the event even more memorable, you can throw a Bubblemaker party with your children’s friends. Your kids must be at least 8 years old to be eligible to join. Also, pick-up and drop-off services are not included in this package.
- This is before the dive schedule for the next day. Kid's must sign paper works, watch dive video, theoretical Quiz and fitting dive equipment. Also would need parents consent.
- Meeting time in the Dive center
- Departure from El Nido Town
- Confined Water session in the beach
- Lunch and rest
- Second Dive
- Arrival back to town