PADI Discover Scuba Diving + 2 Dives
- Trip Duration: 7.5hs
- Available Languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Swiss-German, Filipino, Bisaya
- Food and/or beverages
- Special gear and equipment
- Certified tour guide / instructor
Curious what opportunities scuba diving holds for you? Then why not turn that curiosity into reality by taking this tour. You’ll learn the basics, challenge the water and yourself, and be able to ask the lifelong question: is scuba diving really for me?
You’ll experience the many things that makes diving an enjoyable activity. Throughout your trip, you’ll be accompanied by a professional PADI instructor, who’ll teach you the joys of scuba diving. You’ll learn the different dive theories with a Divemaster, and discuss the simple rules on breathing, equalization, equipment, hand signals, and the like. Of course, you’ll test out your skills in confined waters first, but you’ll be able to choose to do 1 or 2 more additional Open Water dives before you leave. This tour includes a full set of Cressi dive equipment, PADI Discover Scuba Diving Booklet and instructor, and a new underwater skill for you future travels. Furthermore, transportation to and from the dive center must be covered by the participant(s).
- 04.00pm - 06.00pm
- Meeting time in the shop for preparation for the dive the next day. Watching PADI Discover Scuba Diving Video, Registration paper works, quiz and fitting dive equipment.
- Meeting time in the shop
- First entry in the water for confined water skills
- First Dive
- Third Dive
- Back to town