Partying on a Boat in El Nido
- Trip Duration: 8hs
- Available Languages: English
- Pickup & drop off to your hotel
- Instant Confirmation
- Food and/or beverages
- Special gear and equipment
- Certified tour guide / instructor
Upgrade your beach parties, and take a smooth cruise through El Nido's clear blue waters.
The El Nido party boat elevates your normal "land parties" into a whole new level. Besides having fun on top of a naval vehicle, you'll get the chance to dive into the waters and party with the marine life. You'll also stop by 3-4 of the most beautiful beaches, lagoons, and snorkeling spots. Also, if you're brave enough to take the challenge, cliff diving is optional. The duration of the party is 8 hours, and your day will be filled with booze and mazing BBQ. To begin your fun in the sun, however, you have to be on El Nido's main beach. You need to get to Coco Bar and register. Getting to Coco Bar will be under your expense. But the boat to El Nido's amazing party spots and back will be covered in the tour package.
- Register & Sign Indemnity Forms @ Bella Vita (in Corong Corong - close to La Plage)
- Start Booze Cruising through the Bacuit Archipelago
- All Day Unlimited Alcoholic Drinks (beer, margarita, kamikazi, mai thai, sex on the beach, fresh coconuts & rum, rum coke, gin sprite, and party boat specialties!)
- Stop at 3-4 of the Most Beautiful Beaches, Lagoons, or Snorkeling Spots in El Nido - cliff jumping optional
- Slow Cruise and Watch the Sun Go Down
- Return to El Nido
The party boat experience was excellent. Will definitely do it again when I come back to El Nido. Will also recommend to all my friends who’s planning to go.
I have never partied in my life. EVER. Being on that boat made me feel like I was in a private party. We made so much noise because there was no one (besides us) interrupting our fun. Snorkeling while a bit tipsy is the greatest feeling in the world. This tour is everything I've needed to feel great!
Actually, it was my friend who invited me to take this tour. I thought I'd get seasick while partying on a boat, but I was surprised that I did not have any accidents. The party boat literally isolated us from the crowd, so the rule of what happens in the party boat, stays in the party boat, applies.