Phi Phi Islands Hopping & Snorkeling from Krabi- Full Day
Maya Beach, buffet dinner, beer, refreshments, insurance, park fees, guide.
Visit Maya Bay of “The Beach” fame
Swim and snorkel in some of the best spots in Thailand
Buffet dinner on the beach included
- Trip Available tomorrow
- Trip Duration: 7hs
- Available Languages: English/Thai/Spanish / French
- Pickup & drop off to your hotel
- Instant Confirmation
- Food and/or beverages
- Special gear and equipment
- Certified tour guide / instructor
Our first stop is Bamboo Island, of brilliant soft sand and even more treasures to be found undersea. Snorkeling gets even better at Hin Klang, the next stop amid open water, home to a magnificent reef brimming with colour and life. Afterwards, we head to Monkey Beach, populated by playful wild monkeys hanging out on the coast. By this point, the whole boat will be casually ravenous and more than ready to dine at Tonsai Bay, where we will have delicious Thai lunch by the beachside.
Refueled, you will be ready for more, and more you will get. We’ll take a quick tour of Viking Cave named for its painting of a viking ship inside. Locals harvest birds nest from this area to make the famous soup. We’ll then make a move for the hidden Phi Leh lagoon, an inlet of crystal clear waters where you can float around in the warm water while enjoying the tranquillity of the surrounding archipelago. Colourful fish as well as turtles and friendly black tip sharks live harmoniously here. While making your way to Lohsamah Bay, make sure to snack on the fruit and drinks on-board and splash some sunscreen on your gently sun kissed back.
“Maya Bay is above all an exceptional setting: sheer green cliffs above the Andaman Sea, a small white sand beach with a dense encroaching jungle, and reefs adorned with hundreds of multi-coloured fish. This is indisputably one of the finest landscapes in Thailand.” – Snorkeling Report
Your tour concludes at Maya Bay, possibly the most famous beach in Thailand known from Leonardo DiCaprio’s movie ‘The Beach’. Dramatic limestone cliffs surround the bay and the Thai long-tail boats cluster around its sandy shoreline. You might be accompanied by a tourist stretching his or her arm and selfie-stick for that all-important Instagram post – however, don’t let the amount of people put you off from enjoying one of the most beautiful spots on earth.
- Pick up from hotel in Krabi by minivan + transfer to the pier at Noppharathara Beach (Ao Nang)
- Depart by Speed Boat, destination Phi Phi Islands
- Bamboo Island – Wonderful deserted island with superb beach and excellent coral reef to explore by snorkelling
- Hin Klang – Phi Phi’s No. 1 snorkeling reef in the open sea, where the most coral fish are to be found
- Monkey Beach – A well sheltered bay on Phi Phi, home to all kinds of marine life and even some beach monkeys!
- Tonsai Bay – Delicious Thai lunch at beachside restaurant
- Viking Cave – Brief tour of cave with ancient wall paintings, where birds’ nests are collected for the famed soup
- Pi Leh Bay – Hidden sea lagoon of outstanding beauty with high limestone cliffs on all sides
- Lohsamah Bay – Colourful snorkeling in clear, calm and shallow waters just off a small, quiet beach
- Maya Bay – Relax and admire the remarkable scenery from Leonardo Dicaprio’s The Beach
- Return to pier + hotel transfer
- Transfers to and from hotel/resort included in price for guest staying in Ao Nang & Krabitown & Ao nam Mao. Guest staying on Railay and Tonsai beach must arrange transfer to Ao Nang Pier or Ao Nam Mao by themselves. Ao Nang Village is where tour operators will pickup/return guest staying at Railay Beach
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS TOUR DEPARTS FROM KRABI (NOT FROM PHUKET)
The Islands are perfect, and everything is well organized, super relaxed and fun day, thanks