Samui Island Cruise
- Trip Duration: 8hs
- Available Languages: English, German, Russian, Dutch, French
- Pickup & drop off to your hotel
- Food and/or beverages
- Special gear and equipment
- Certified tour guide / instructor
Need a day away from all the street crowds? Then take a relaxing tour to Samui Island!
The tour will start with a driver picking you up at your hotel and will bring you the coast of Koh Samui to Koh Tan, Koh Madsum, and Five Islands.
Koh Tan is a few hundred meters off the southwestern coast of Koh Samui from Taling Nam fishing village. It is a small, largely unspoilt island, known for its coral and marine life. Giant clams, fan corals and a wide variety of fish species live in and around the protected reefs. On the island lies a small pristine village and there is neither car nor road. Koh Tan can be reached by local longtail fishing boat.
While Koh Matsum is just south of Koh Tan, opposite the beaches by the Laem Sor Chedi and it is also a popular spot for a day trip. A long sandy beach is a favorite with local Thai tourists for picnics, and there are often groups of students camping on the beach or singing songs around campfires. It’s a good place to join the locals on a ‘tio’, Thai for the day out.
The next island destination what locals call as the ‘Four Islands-Five Islands’ because one island is hidden behind another when viewed from the shore. These islands are protected by Sea Gypsy guards, who deal harshly with anyone trying to sneak in under cover of darkness. Such visitors are not tourists desperate for an adrenaline rush, but poachers who are out to steal the bird’s nests that are found within the caves and jagged rocks.
- Pick-up times on the following locations
- 08.50am - 09.10am
- Thong Krut, Bang Kao, Taling Gnam
- 09.10am - 09.30am
- Hua Thanon, Lamai, Nathon
- 09.20am - 09.40am
- Chaweng, Chaweng Noi, Bang Por
- 09.30am - 09.50am
- Maenam, Bophut, Plailaem, Choengmon
- 09.40am - 10.00am
- Depart Petcherat pier with light breakfast
- Arrive at Koh Matsum visit a beautiful beach; Swimming & Sunbathing on Koh Matsum
- Lunch Buffet on board; Cruising at Koh TanPassing The Five Islands
- Sightseeing along the coast of Koh Samui
- Return to the Pier after watching the sunset
- Transfer back to accommodation