Phi Phi Islands Speedboat Tour: Snorkel + Island hopping + Picnic
Island Hopping visiting the best 7 iconic islands of Koh Phi Phi
Freshly cooked picnic lunch on Bamboo Island
Snorkel around coral mountain, the best spot in South of Thailand
Visit the blue-green wonder that is Maya Bay, where The Beach was filmed
Pickup and drop off from and to your hotel is included
- Trip Duration: 10.5hs
- Available Languages: English/Thai
- Pickup & drop off to your hotel
- Instant Confirmation
- Food and/or beverages
- Special gear and equipment
- Certified tour guide / instructor
The six-island archipelago of Phi Phi begs to be discovered in this full-day adventure packed with beaches, reefs and caves. Make like Leo in The Beach (or not) and marvel at the paradisiacal islands that captivated the imaginations of travellers all over.
Forget boozing the night before, unless you can wake up bright and early for the trip and not throw up from motion sickness somewhere in the middle of the Gulf of Thailand. After getting picked up at your hotel, you’ll be taken to the Royal Phuket Marina to board a magnificent speedboat. Off you go through gems both above and below water.
After a lunch picnicking on Bamboo Island’s sands, you will be hitting sparkling coves and lagoons for snorkeling, plus Monkey Beach and the magical Maya Bay. An English-speaking Thai driver and foreign guide will be taking you through it all. Your tour ends just at sunset, leaving you more sunkissed than you had begun the day.
- Pickup at your hotel by air conditioned transport
- Depart from Royal Phuket Marina or Krabi Boat Lagoon
- Snorkeling @ Ao Nui Beach (Nui Bay)
- Loh Dalum Bay
- Picnic lunch @ Bamboo Island
- Snorkeling @ Hin Phae
- Pileh Cove ("The Lagoon")
- Sightseeing @ Viking Cave, a limestone cavern home to a thriving population of swifts (if you’re wondering what people are climbing up for, they’re gathering ingredients for the Chinese Bird’s Nest Soup… if you don’t eat that, you may not what to know what it’s made of)
- Monkey Beach – it is what it says it is!
- Maya Bay - Where Danny Boyle actually shot The Beach. Heavenly blue green clear waters that you won’t soon forget.
- Depart to Royal Phuket Marina or Krabi Boat Lagoon
- Arrive at the marina and disembark for transfer to your hotel
- Depending on your resort location, the weather conditions and traffic on the day of your tour, you will arrive back to your resort approx. 1 to 1.5 hours later.
The experience itself was amazing, from the beach to the snorkeling everything was just breath taking. I would definitely recommend going to phi phi islands again