Phi Phi Island Tour from Phuket – Full Day
Includes: Maya Bay Beach park fee, refreshments, picnic lunch, Di Caprio's "The Beach" visit, snorkeling equipment, insurance.
Island Hopping visiting the best 7 iconic islands of Koh Phi Phi
Freshly cooked picnic lunch on Bamboo Island
Snorkel around coral mountain, the best spot in South of Thailand
Visit the blue-green wonder that is Maya Bay, where The Beach was filmed
Pickup and drop off from and to your hotel is included
- Trip Available tomorrow
- Trip Duration: 10.5hs
- Available Languages: English/Thai
- Pickup & drop off to your hotel
- Instant Confirmation
- Food and/or beverages
- Special gear and equipment
- Certified tour guide / instructor
The six-island archipelago of Phi Phi begs to be discovered in this full-day adventure packed with beaches, reefs and caves. Make like Leo in The Beach (or not) and marvel at the paradisiacal islands that captivated the imaginations of travellers all over.
Forget boozing the night before, unless you can wake up bright and early for the trip and not throw up from motion sickness somewhere in the middle of the Gulf of Thailand. After getting picked up at your hotel, you’ll be taken to the Royal Phuket Marina to board a magnificent speedboat. Off you go through gems both above and below water.
After a lunch picnicking on Bamboo Island’s sands, you will be hitting sparkling coves and lagoons for snorkeling, plus Monkey Beach and the magical Maya Bay. An English-speaking Thai driver and foreign guide will be taking you through it all. Your tour ends just at sunset, leaving you more sunkissed than you had begun the day.
- Pick-up from your hotel in Phuket (exact pick-up time depend on your location) by air-conditioned transport
- Depart from Royal Phuket Marina or Krabi Boat Lagoon
- Snorkeling @ Ao Nui Beach (Nui Bay). Relax at this intimate beach hidden away from the tourists; nothing but a rustic beach shack and monkeys around
- Loh Dalum Bay
- Picnic lunch @ Bamboo Island food is cooked fresh on this site at the edge of the world.
- Snorkeling @ Hin Phae. Famous for its healthy population of blacktip reefsharks
- Pileh Cove "The Lagoon" – Towering karst cliffs surrounding an emerald green lagoon, one of the most impressive sites you’ll see this day.
- Sightseeing @ Viking Cave, a limestone cavern home to a thriving population of swifts
- Monkey Beach
- Maya Bay – Where Danny Boyle actually shot The Beach. Heavenly blue green clear waters that you won’t soon forget.
- Depart to Royal Phuket Marina or Krabi Boat Lagoon
- Arrive at the marina and disembark for transfer to your hotel
- Depending on your resort location, the weather conditions and traffic on the day of your tour, you will arrive back to your resort approx. 1 to 1.5 hours later.
Love the snorkeling and picnic, perfect to do in this paradise! Super clear water and white sand great to meet with some interesting guys, thanks guru for this amazing trip
Really really fantastic day we had, it’s the place once you came and will never forget, our guide is super nice and funny, will come again definitely
Amazing landscape, all the islands visited are wonderful, great tour arrangement, had so much fun with the lovely picnic, my favorite day in Phuket, like in dreamland, looove it!!!
The experience itself was amazing, from the beach to the snorkeling everything was just breath taking. I would definitely recommend going to phi phi islands again