Snorkeling & Cocktail Sunset Cruise
- Trip Duration: 6 hs
- Available Languages: English/Spanish/Italian/Thai
- Instant Confirmation
- Food and/or beverages
- Special gear and equipment
- Certified tour guide / instructor
What better way is there to spend the day than to swim in crystal clear waters and to enjoy the orange rays of the setting sun? If snorkeling and enjoying the views while the sun sets on the water are your thing, then this tour is just the right one for you.
In Thailand, you can explore the crystal clear waters while snorkeling around the islands near Railay. You get to the spot where you can swim and snorkel to your heart’s content on the Pla Luang, which is a modern day junk that was converted from an ancient trade vessel to what it is today. This tour takes half a day, with a target of 5 islands for you to see and enjoy. Aside from snorkeling, swimming, and the sunset, you will also enjoy a sumptuous meal with a Thai Buffet dinner served on the boat as well. Snacks and drinks are also served on the boat as well.
- Sail out (Ao Nang Area)
- Sail out (Railay Area)
- Sail out out to the islands in front of Railay – (Koh Poda, Koh Gai, Koh Si, Ko Yawasam and Ta Ming), you can go snorkeling & swimming.
- Do as much or as little as you like. The teak deck is perfect for relaxing and taking in the majestic views away from the crowds
- End the day sailing back towards the Railay Peninsula whilst watching the sun set over the Andaman. Finally, get to swim in the waters next to Pranang Beach for those that want to experience swimming in the bio-luminescence after dark.