Trekking Through the Jungle of Koh Samui
- Trip Duration: 6hs
- Available Languages: English / French / Thai / Spanish
- Pickup & drop off to your hotel
- Instant Confirmation
- Food and/or beverages
- Special gear and equipment
- Certified tour guide / instructor
Have you always wanted a different kind of adventure? Are you the kind of person who's dreamed of going on a jungle trek, but life got in the way? Well, now you can dust off those dreams and book this tour. Navigate through the jungle of Koh Samui and get ready for the experience of a lifetime. While on this tour, we'll show you amazing viewpoints of the thick, dense jungle. You can even spot a hidden waterfall while on this trip. After taking this tour, you'll surely see Koh Samui in a different light.
After getting picked up, the steep ascent of Samui hill begins, while you're tucked safe and sound on a 4WR truck. Upon your arrival, you'll be at the highest point of Koh Samui and seeing the Buddha overlooking Lamai bay. Afterwards, you can enjoy a delicious Thai lunch to keep your strength up as you ride through the jungle, climbing the hills until you reach the hidden waterfall. From there, you can enjoy a nice swim or chill by the water before heading back to camp. Afterwards, enjoy a delicious Thai lunch to keep your strength up as you ride through the jungle, climbing the hills until you reach the hidden waterfall. From there, you can enjoy a nice swim or chill by the water before heading back to camp.
- 09.30am - 10.30am
- Hotel pick-up
- Steep ascent of Samui hill on a 4WR truck
- Quad ride on a wide and easy dirt track through the rain forest, along the hillside trails to the crest to rich the highest point of Samui. Enjoy stunning views and the Buddha overlooking Lamai bay.
- Enjoy a nice Thai lunch
- Best off-road trails through thick jungle, climbing hills to the hidden waterfall. Enjoy a swim or just relax by the water.
- Back to the base-camp
I was so excited for this, I couldn't sleep! I loved every single minute of it. Riding through the jungle was a different experience for me, as I've never been out of the city. Well worth the trip, glad I booked it. Will do so again.
Got to share a drink beside the Buddha, it was a really fun trip! I've been eager to find something new to do while on holiday and this definitely satisfied that craving. I enjoyed the waterfall, the cool water was definitely something we all needed, I think. Would recommend this trip for anyone who wants to experience a jungle trek!