White Water Rafting on Ayung River - Half-Day
It includes: transfer, equipment, instructors, Balinese buffet, refreshments, showers & towels.
Go white water rafting in Bali’s famous river, Ayung, surrounded by lush rainforest and spectacular scenery
Safe and tested equipment, trained instructors
Balinese lunch buffet at the end of the water adventure
- Trip Available tomorrow
- Trip Duration: 6hs
- Available Languages: English/Thai
- Pickup & drop off to your hotel
- Instant Confirmation
- Food and/or beverages
- Special gear and equipment
- Certified tour guide / instructor
White water rafting has been touted a must-do when in Ubud, Bali -- and for good reason. The Ayung River, which spans 75 km across Ubud, is bed to clear running water and mild rapids that beginners can manage, while more experienced travellers can request for the more challenging course. Either way, the jaw-dropping scenery of the river’s surroundings is a treat for everyone.
A thriving ecosystem stands as the backdrop of the 10-kilometer white water rafting route, strategically plotted out to include captivating waterfalls and pass through river walls with etchings along the way. The stretch of Ayung River on which the white water rafting takes place features a shallow depth that rafters can paddle through. If you’re a nature lover, it can hardly get better than this. The 2-hour trip will go by fast, so take it all in.
Choose between a morning or afternoon schedule for the white water rafting. After this, expect a briefing on safety precautions proper use of equipment. You’ll be allowed to swim in river, so sandals with straps are recommended; this will also come in handy when you’re going down the 200 steps to the starting point and, later, 200 steps back up after the excursion.
- 7.45-9.30 am/ 11.45-1.00pm
- Pick-up by air-conditioned transport (exact pick-up time depends on your location)
- 10.00am/ 1.30pm
- Arrive at the Ayung Dewata Water Rafting; briefing on equipment and safety precautions
- 10.30am/ 2.00pm
- Gear up and begin white water rafting
- 11.30am/ 3.00pm
- Stop for refreshments
- 12.30nn/ 3.30pm
- Arrive at the end point
- 1.00pm/ 4.00pm
- Enjoy a Balinese buffet
- Return to the city proper
- PLEASE SPECIFY YOUR PREFERRED OPTION (MORNING/AFTERNOON) IN THE DEDICATED SPACE DURING CHECKOUT