James Bond Island Tour – Full Day
Includes: Speedboat, canoeing, lunch, refreshments, equipment, guide.
Glide through mystical mangroves and caves on a canoe / kayak
Private buffet on the unspoilt Ko Yao Island
Swim and relax (or jungle trek!) on your own piece of paradise far from the madding crowd
- Trip Available tomorrow
- Trip Duration: 10.5hs
- Available Languages: English/Thai
- Pickup & drop off to your hotel
- Instant Confirmation
- Food and/or beverages
- Special gear and equipment
- Certified tour guide / instructor
Long before The Beach (2000) that drew massive crowds to Ko Phi Phi, there was Hollywood-in-Thailand OG James Bond – The Man with the Golden Gun (1974) – in Phang Nga Province. The movie made such an impact on this ecosystem that limestone outcrops Ko Khao Phing Kan and Ko Tapu are often jointly referred to as James Bond Island.
This tour by speedboat gets you on a swift water chase hot on the trail of villain Scaramanga who hides out in this tropical version of paradise. Bond fan or not, you can’t not enjoy this exotic adventure through caves, mangrove swamps and white-sand beaches. Local operators make sure to adjust the tour depending on the season to ensure you get to the best and least crowded sites at any given time of day.
“Kayaking in caves was a breathtaking (or hair-raising) experience, when hard rock embedded with sharp fossil shells pass above your face at some five centimetres while you lay on the kayak’s bottom!” – Acorna, Vilnius
- Pick-up from your hotel by air-conditioned transport (Exact pick-up time depends on your location)
- Departure from the Royal Phuket Marina or private marina in Krabi
- Koh Phanak Cave - some have claimed this limestone cavern to be the best part of the tour
- James Bond Island - Where James Bond, The Man with the Golden Gun (1974) famous scene was filmed
- Canoeing at the mangrove swamps of Lod Nai Cave
- Panyee Village Discover the way of life of the people in this area
- Lunchtime at Ko Yao - Enjoy buffet at a private restaurant, located 10 minutes inland.
- Koh Yao viewpoint
- Koh Nok or Koh Kudu - Swim and relax away from the crowds
- Return to Phuket
- Disembark at Phuket and transfer back to your hotel
- Tour program might change according to sea conditions and, depending on your resort location, the weather conditions and traffic on the day of your tour, you may arrive back to your resort approx. 1 to 1.5 hours later.
Nice tour, Phang Nga Bay is amazing place that we really want to come back, those caves are fun to visit, thanks to our nice guide, speaks really good English and also fun to talk with
This tour is really well organized, James Bond Island is really worth visiting, also caves we visited are amazing, the team is very helpful and always there in time, nice food, pick up on time, the weather was not super good at the beginning, but turned good a few hours after, good tour worth doing
Unbelievably beautiful! You get poster-like photos just by random shot! Really fun trip with a bunch of super funny guys, can’t love this place more, want to move here!
Must go place when you in Phuket! Crystal clear water, great for swimming, stunning view, gorgeous cave, and great guide, everything’s perfect, paradise!