Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden
Experience a Floral Adventure in Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden
If your dream is to crowd yourself in an area filled with all sorts of flowers, then the Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden is just the place for you. This beautiful attraction is colorfully sprayed with different species of flora, and exploring it in just one day is never enough. Neatly divided into different themes, Nong Nooch has creatively arranged its surroundings to give every visitor a sense of adventure and wonder.
- If you wish to view flowers that are accompanied by a lifelike display of animals, head down to the Animals Sculpture Garden and enjoy the statues of critters that greet each passerby with a smile.
- The lovers of the color pink may head to the Desert Rose Garden and come face-to-face with the brightly colored plant, which are each housed in their own pot.
- If you are an Orchid collector or enthusiast, immerse yourself in the Orchid Garden and examine the different species of Orchids that bow down to your feet.
There are several other gardens Nong Nooch has to offer, but observing flowers is not the only thing you can do. To get a quick glimpse of Thailand’s culture, enjoy watching their Thai Cultural Performances – a great mix of Thai music, dance, and martial arts. If you are bringing your kids along, why not enjoy a wonderful elephant show, and be awed by the many tricks this glorious animal can perform.
Since the overall area of Nong Nooch is grand, it is almost impossible to explore every nook and cranny within a day. That is why, if you are pressed for time, Trip Guru suggests that you explore the garden with any one of the following methods.
- For a breezy ride down the roads, you can rent a bike and explore the area at your own pedal-powered pace but if you want to roam the area with a 7 ton companion, elephant rides are also available.
- If you are the type of traveller who loves being in big groups, Nong Nooch has arranged buses for sightseeing (for a fee), and lastly, if you prefer to see the botanical garden in an aerial point of view, a 3km Sky Walk has been provided.
How to get there
- Getting to Nong Noch is simple if you have booked a tour, but for independent travelers and backpackers, you will need to book a songthaew or a taxi for private use and it will send you straight to the botanical garden.
- However, if you decide to hire a car or a motorbike, take the Sukhumvit Road south of Pattaya and ride towards Sattahip until you see signs that point towards Nong Nooch.
This attraction is opened from 9:00AM to 5:00PM and the entrance fee is around 500 Baht (inclusive of cultural and elephant shows).
Coral Island (Koh Larn) & Sanctuary of Truth Tour from Pattaya – Full Day