- Escape busy Bangkok and explore these atmospheric cultural gems outside the city
- Watch local life along the lines of the Maeklong Railway Market
- Explore the Ayutthaya-era Wat Bang Kung Temple
- Visit Amphawa Floating Market and spot fireflies on an early-evening boat tour
- Travel with a local guide in a small group tour from Bangkok
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Drinking water
- Personal expenses
- Paddle boat inside floating market (THB150/per person)
10.30 am -11.30 am
Pick-up from your accommodation within free pick-up area / Meeting Point
Explore Maeklong Train Market
Tourist Train passing by the market
Visit Wat Bang Kung
Start Amphawa Floating Market tour
Relax on a magical firefly boat tour
Leave for Bangkok
Return to the meeting point/your accommodation
Free pick-up area
From Khao San Road, Narathiwas Ratchanakarin, Sathorn Road (North and South), Pratunam, Wireless Road.
National Stadium BTS Station Exit 2, your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you.
This tour only operates on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Kindly be at your meeting point/hotel lobby (please ensure your accommodation is within our free pickup areas) at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick up time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop. If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 451 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!