- Discover the best that Thailand has to offer on this day trip
- See the stunning Erawan Museum known for its large collection of cultural objects, religious relics, and local art
- Visit one of the largest open-air museums in the world, the Ancient City
- View more than 100 replicas of Thailand’s famous monuments and architectural attractions
- Stroll around the sprawling Jodd Fairs night market known for its delicious street food and pop clothing stalls
- Enjoy the intimacy of a private group
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English- and Thai-speaking tour guide
- Drinking water
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fees (Ancient city 250 THB, Erawan Museum 400 THB)
- Personal expenses
Pick-up from your accommodation (within the free pick-up areas)
Drop off at your accommodation
Free Pick-up Areas
Your accommodation in major areas of downtown Bangkok, Khao San Road, Narathiwas Ratnakarin, Sathorn Road (North and South), Pratunam, Wireless Road.Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you at the hotel lobby.
Moderate fitness levels are recommended. Some sites on this tour may have strict dress codes. This means that clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back, and knees are not allowed. Kindly dress appropriately or bring cover-ups for entrance to these sites. Itinerary details are for reference only and may be subject to change depending on the weather, availability of attractions, and other unforeseen circumstances on your activity date.
Kindly be at your meeting point/hotel lobby (please ensure your accommodation is within our free pickup areas) at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick-up time.
Your tour guide will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
There are no reviews on this tour yet!