- Discover Bangkok’s culture by cycling through the city’s narrow streets and visiting some of the locals’ favorite haunts
- See Phra Sumen Fort, a striking octagonal-shaped bunker
- Eat delicious local snacks at Wang Lang Market and Talat Phlu Market
- Marvel at the impressive designs and architecture at Wat Paknam Phasi Charoen, Wat Hong Rattanaram, and Santa Cruz Church
- Observe the daily lives of the locals as you cycle through Thonburi and Phasi Charoen canal
- Admire the local art exhibits at the Artist’s House
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- English- and Thai-speaking tour guide
- Bicycle and helmet rental
- Drinking water
- Travel insurance
- Ferry ride (across the Chao Phraya River)
- Lunch and snack
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Meet at the meeting point
Phra Sumen Fort
Take a ferry across the Chao Phraya River to Wang Lang Market
Santa Cruz Church
Wat Paknam Phasi Charoen
Phasi Charoen Canal, Artist’s House
Wat Hong Rattanaram
Take a ferry across the Chao Phraya River, cycle back to the meeting point
Arrive at the meeting point
Kindly be at your meeting point/hotel lobby (please ensure your accommodation is within our free pickup areas) at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick up time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
For the small group tour option, if 2 people book together, they will tour with the rest of the people who booked for that day (or timeslot). Thus, exact pickup time depends on participants’ respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
Moderate fitness levels are recommended. Children under 11 are not allowed on this biking tour. Some sites on this tour may have strict dress codes. This means that clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back, and knees are not allowed. Kindly dress appropriately or bring cover-ups for entrance to these sites.
Velo Thailand, 29 Samsen 4 Alley, Ban Phan Thom, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 5 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!