- Discover traditional Thai art at The Artist’s House (Baan Silapin)
- Catch a glimpse of the stunning Wat Paknam Phasi Charoen
- Learn about the history and deep cultural significance of Bangkok’s waterways
- Cruise along the network of canals on a traditional longtail boat
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group/private tour (maximum of 9 people)
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- 2-hour longtail boat ride
- English-speaking guide
- Drinking water
- Personal expenses
Meet at the meeting point (MRT Sanam Chai Station, Exit 5)
Take a longtail boat to The Artist’s House (Baan Silapin)
Pass by Wat Paknam Phasi Charoen
Return to the meeting point
Outside Exit 5 of MRT Sanam Chai Station. Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you.
Moderate fitness levels are recommended. Some sites on this tour may have strict dress codes. This means that clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back, and knees are not allowed. Kindly dress appropriately or bring cover-ups for entrance to these sites. Itinerary details are for reference only and may be subject to change depending on the weather, availability of attractions, and other unforeseen circumstances on your activity date.
Kindly be at your meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick-up time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 48 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!