- Marvel at the magnificent ornate Wat Mangkon Kamalawat, a Chinese Buddhist temple
- Walk around the inner streets and alleyways to take in the magic of Bangkok's Chinatown
- Learn about Chinatown’s food scene and history from a local foodie guide
- Opt to taste delicious local dishes and snacks
- Book at any time – last-minute bookings are accepted!
- Choose from multiple start time options, a time that is perfect for you
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- English- and Thai-speaking tour guide
- Walking tour
- Drinking water
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All food tasting expenses
- Personal expenses
1.00pm, 3.30pm, 6.00pm
2-hour walking tour
Possible Food Tasting Choices (at own expense)
Guay Jub Ouan Pochana, Pa Tong Go Savoey, Lim Lao Ngow, or Joks Kitchen
Outside Wat Mangkon MRT station Exit no.3
Some sites on this tour may have strict dress codes. This means that clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back, and knees are not allowed. Kindly dress appropriately or bring cover-ups for entrance to these sites. Itinerary details are for reference only and may be subject to change depending on the weather, availability of restaurants and food stalls, and other unforeseen circumstances on your activity date.
Kindly be at your meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 185 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!