- Beat the crowds and see an alternative side to Bangkok with this action-packed evening tour
- Visit the stunning sites such as Wat Pho, Wat Arun, and more
- Ride a tuk-tuk to Chinatown and immerse in the dynamic vibes
- Explore the buzzing nightlife and enjoy a street food dinner at Bangkok’s Chinatown – a must in Thailand!
- Travel by boat across the Chao Phraya River to Wat Arun and get everything translated by an experienced local guide
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- Entrance fees (Wat Pho THB 200, Wat Arun THB 100)
- Ferry tickets
- One-way tuk-tuk ride (from Wat Pho to Yaowarat)
- English-speaking tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Meals and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Meet at the meeting point
Stroll along Maha Rat Road
Cross Chao Phraya River by boat and explore Wat Arun
Cross Chao Phraya River back by boat, ride a tuk-tuk to Chinatown
End of tour (in Chinatown)
Golden Place (Tha Chang Pier Branch). Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you.
196-198 Maha Rat Rd, Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200
Kindly be at your meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting. Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Itinerary details are for reference only and may be subject to change depending on the weather, availability of attractions, and other unforeseen circumstances on your activity date.
Clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back, and knees are not allowed in some sites on this tour; implementation may be strict. Kindly bring a sarong/scarf/sweater to cover up or wear clothes that fit the dress code.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 256 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!