- Sample authentic and delicious Thai dishes from fresh markets and street stalls
- Explore a fresh market and see and try the local produce
- Walk along the 150-year old Charoenkrung Road with its fantastic wall murals
- Visit the beautiful Holy Rosary Church (Kalawar Church) in an old colonial neighborhood
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group/private tour
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- English speaking tour guide
- Food tasting (9 dishes)
- Drinking water
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Personal expenses
Meet at Saphan Taksin BTS (Skytrain) Station, Exit number 1
Visit a small local fresh market
Stroll along Charoenkrung Road
Explore side streets and admire street art
Stop at a Catholic Church in a colonial neighborhood
Stroll along Talad Noi
End of the tour at Si Phraya Express Boat Pier, or the tour guide can assist you with a taxi back to your hotel (not included)
Saphan Taksin BTS (skytrain) Station, Exit number 1. Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you.
Kindly be at the meeting point/your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick up time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
For the small group tour option, if 2 people book together, they will tour with the rest of the people who booked for that day. Thus, exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 58 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!