- Go on shrine visits and make offerings to the Hindu gods of Good Fortune, Love, and Wealth
- See the four-faced statue of Phra Phrom at the Erawan Shrine
- Make an offering to Trimurti, the deity of love
- Visit the hidden Lakshmi Shrine and offer up some incense sticks and a lotus flower for good fortune
- Enjoy the intimacy of a private group
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- English- and Thai-speaking tour guide
- Drinking water
- Travel insurance
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- 1 Standard Offering Set for Erawan Shrine
- 1 Standard Offering Set for Trimurti Shrine
- 1 Standard Offering Set for Lakshmi Shrine
- Superior Offering Sets for all 3 shrines
Meet at the meeting point (BTS Siam Station, Exit 6, outside)
The Erawan Shrine (Four-Faced Buddha, Brahma)
The Lakshmi Shrine (Wealth)
The Trimurti Shrine (Love)
Tour ends at Ratchaprasong Intersection
Outside Exit 2 of BTS Chit Lom Station. Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you.
Moderate fitness levels are recommended. Itinerary details are for reference only and may be subject to change depending on the weather, availability of the shrines, and other unforeseen circumstances on your activity date. A Standard Offering Set for the Erawan Shrine includes 12 incense sticks, 4 candles, and 4 marigold garlands. The Trimurti Shrine offering set includes 9 incense sticks, 1 red candle, and 9 roses. The Lakshmi Shrine offering set includes 9 incense sticks. Superior offering sets can be purchased at offering stalls located near Ratchaprasong Intersection. Some sites on this tour may have strict dress codes. This means that clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back, and knees are not allowed. Kindly dress appropriately or bring cover-ups for entrance to these sites.
Kindly be at your meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the evening is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 2 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!