- Visit the magnificent Basilica Cistern, the largest cistern in Istanbul
- Learn about the cistern’s storied history from your friendly TripGuru
- Marvel at the architecture, structure, and interiors
- Book at any time – last-minute bookings are accepted!
- Choose from multiple start time options, a time that is perfect for you
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group tour
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- English-speaking tour guide
- Walking tour with skip-the-line benefit
- Basilica Cistern Entrance fee (Skip the line)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Drinking water
- Personal expenses
1.5 hour guided tour
9.00 am, 3.30 pm
German Fountain (Binbirdirek, At Meydanı Cd, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkiye)
Look for a guide wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign.
Kindly be at your meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the morning is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 40 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!