- Devour a delicious and healthy vegan lunch
- Explore the ancient underground settlements at Goreme National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Follow the natural hiking trails at the park and gaze at the intriguing rock formations
- Experience a traditional Turkish bath for the ultimate luxurious pampering trip
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group tour
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (if selected)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Turkish bath
- Drinking water
- Other drinks (e.g. soda, juice, alcohol, etc.)
- Personal expenses
Pick up from your accommodations (within the free pick-up areas) or the meeting point
Hiking at Goreme National Park
Head back to Goreme
Pick up Area (and/or Meeting Point)
Ozze Coffee Shop in Goreme
Kindly be at your meeting point/hotel lobby (please ensure your accommodation is within our free pickup areas) at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick-up time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
For the small group tour option, if 2 people book together, they will tour with the rest of the people who booked for that day (or timeslot). Thus, exact pickup time depends on participants’ respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
This experience is subject to weather conditions. Some roads may be closed during the winter due to inclement weather.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
There are no reviews on this tour yet!