- Experience the local night scene of Chiang Mai
- Ride around Chiang Mai Old City via tuk tuk
- Admire the many beautiful white chedis at Wat Suan Dok
- See the beautiful Lanna-style viharn at Wat Lok Moli
- Stroll around the Chang Gate Phuak Night Market and taste some local delicacies
- Explore other local markets such as Warorot Market and Ton Lam Yai Flower Market
- Enjoy the intimacy of a private tour
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English- and Thai-speaking tour guide
- Private tuk tuk transport
- Entrance fees to Wat Suan Dok and Wat Lok Moli
- Drinking water
- Street food/food tasting
- Personal expenses
Pick-up from your accommodation within the free pick-up areas/meeting point
Tuk-tuk ride around Chiang Mai Old City
Wat Suan Dok
Wat Lok Moli
Chang Phuak Gate Night Market
Warorot Market, Ton Lam Yai Flower Market
Drop off at your accommodation/meeting point
Free Pick-up Areas
All major areas in Chiang Mai within 2 km from the Thapae Gate, and the surrounding areas of the Old City Wall in Chiang Mai Province including Chang Klan Road, Thapae Road, Wualai Road in zones of the Night Bazaar, Ton Lam Yai Market, and Kad Luang are eligible for free pick-up. Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you in the hotel lobby.
Outside Free Pick-up Areas
Pick-up outside the free pickup areas will cost 200 THB per person.
If your hotel is outside the free pickup areas, the designated meeting point is the Thapae Gate in Chiang Mai Old City, in front of Mcdonalds.
Some sites on this tour may have strict dress codes. This means that clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back, and knees are not allowed. Kindly dress appropriately or bring cover-ups for entrance to these sites. Moderate fitness levels are recommended. Itinerary details are for reference only and may be subject to change depending on the weather, availability of attractions, and other unforeseen circumstances on your activity date.
Kindly be at your meeting point/hotel lobby (please ensure your accommodation is within our free pickup areas) at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick-up time.
Your tour guide will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact pick-up time.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 13 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!