- Experience the heart and soul of Chiang Mai through its delectable cuisine
- Visit a lively local market to get the freshest ingredients for your cooking class
- Whip up tantalizing Thai dishes with the help of a culinary guide
- Go on a leisurely scorpion-tail boat cruise along the tranquil Mae Ping River
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group/private tour
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide and instructor
- 4-hour cooking class at Mama Noi Thai Cookery School
- 1-hour scorpion-tail boat river cruise
- Drinking water
- Personal expenses
Pick-up from your accommodation within the free pick-up areas/meeting point
Visit a local market
4-hour cooking class
Arrive at Wat Chai Mongkol Pier
Cruise along Mae Ping River (1 hour in a scorpion-tailed boat)
Hotel drop off by tuk tuk
Free Pick-up Areas (Private Tour)
All major areas in Chiang Mai within 5 km radius from the Thapae Gate and the surrounding areas of the Old City Wall in Chiang Mai Province including Chang Klan Road, Thapae Road, Wualai Road in zones of the Night Bazaar, Ton Lam Yai Market, and Kad Luang are eligible for free pick-up. Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you in the hotel lobby.
If your hotel is outside the free pickup areas, the designated meeting point is the Thapae Gate in Chiang Mai Old City, in front of McDonald's. Look for a guide wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign.
No vegan option available Itinerary details are for reference only and may be subject to change depending on the weather and other unforeseen circumstances on your activity date. Kindly inform us of any food allergies by adding this as a note upon booking.
Kindly be at your meeting point/hotel lobby (please ensure your accommodation is within our free pickup areas) at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick-up time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
There are no reviews on this tour yet!