- See the impressive and famous Wat Chedi Luang, home to one of the biggest stupas in Chiang Mai
- Marvel at the intricate design of Wat Phan Tao
- Visit the stunning and lavish Wat Phra Singh, one of the city’s finest temples
- Pass by the 3 Kings Monument, a shrine named after the three founders of Chiang Mai
- Book at any time – last-minute bookings are accepted!
- Choose from multiple start time options, a time that is perfect for you
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- English- and Thai-speaking tour guide
- Walking tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees (Wat Chedi Luang 40 THB, Wat Phan Tao 20 THB, and Wat Pha Singh 40 THB)
- Personal expenses
8.30am, 11.30am, 2.30pm
2-hour walking tour
Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Phan Tao, and Wat Phra Singh
Three Kings Monument. Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you.
Moderate fitness levels are recommended. Some sites on this tour may have strict dress codes. This means that clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back, and knees are not allowed. Kindly dress appropriately or bring cover-ups for entrance to these sites. Itinerary details are for reference only and may be subject to change depending on the weather and other unforeseen circumstances on your activity date.
Kindly be at your meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 364 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!