Doi Suthep and Wat Pha Lat Sunrise Tour – Half Day
- See the beautiful golden pagoda and get a chance to catch the sunrise views from Wat Phrat That Doi Suthep
- Visit the Kruba Srivichai Monument, learn about the lifestyle of Thailand’s monks, and make a merit (offering) with the monks
- Drop by Wat Pha Lat (aka the Hidden Temple) and take in the lush jungles and serene statues and shrines
- Explore the 700 year old temple of Wat U-Mong
- Explore responsibly with TripGuru, a GSTC-certified sustainable tour platform in Thailand.
- Enjoy a low-impact way of exploring, reducing the overall carbon footprint of tourism.
Doi Suthep Temple nicknamed after its mountain home is known for its spectacular views. While the 309-staircase may seem daunting for some travelers, the unrivaled view at the top is well worth the exercise. Get a chance to glimpse the Doi Suthep sunrise light up the sky with a rainbow of golden hues as you document this experience in Chiang Mai with a few photos.
“Thailand has many beautiful and unique temples but after visiting Wat Phra That Doi Suthep it changed everything. There is an observation deck where you can have a panoramic view of the city of Chiang Mai. It was indeed an experience and one of the most beautiful temples I've been to and will definitely come back again.” — Krubee, Singapore
After the Doi Suthep Sunrise Tour, we’ll visit the large golden Kruba Srivichai Monument, named after the Thai Buddhist monk (who was also an engineer) who built many temples and roads during the late 80s and early 90s.
We’ll head to Wat Pha Lat, a hidden temple where we’ll take in the lush jungles and serene statues and shrines.
We’ll wrap up our half day morning tour with a stop at Wat U-Mong next, a 700-year old temple built back in 1297. Explore the underground tunnels, forest surroundings and marvel at the magnificent chedi. Finally, we’ll drop you off at your accommodation or the meeting point to finish a day well spent.
Enjoy a low-impact way of exploring. With TripGuru, you explore sustainable experiences that prioritize providing water in glass bottles and offsetting carbon emissions in every tour, reducing your environmental impact and carbon footprint.