- Marvel at the grandeur of the Dolmabahce Palace
- Learn about the historical significance of the Bosphorus Strait from your friendly guide
- Hop aboard a boat and soak up the seascape while cruising along the famous waterway
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group tour
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- Entrance fee to Dolmabahce Palace
- Cruise tickets/boat ride
- English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Other food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Meet at the Katabas Tram Station
Stop for coffee/tea
Bosphorus Cruise (1.5 hours)
Return to Katabas
Katabas Tram Station (Omer Avni, 34427 Beyoglu/Istanbul, Turkiye). Look for a guide wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign.
Kindly be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick-up time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
There are no reviews on this tour yet!