- Learn about the gentle and intelligent pachyderms at the ElephantsWorld sanctuary
- Get a chance to bathe, feed, and interact with Thailand’s proud giants
- Trek through the lush forests of Erawan National Park, famous for its limestone caves
- Admire the seven-tiered beauty of the Erawan Waterfall tumbling through the jungle
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Drinking water
- Erawan National Park entrance fee
- ElephantsWorld half day program
Pick-up from free pick-up areas/meeting point in Kanchanaburi
Introduction and safety briefing at ElephantsWorld
Observe elephant mud bath/spa
Prepare food for the elephants
Shower (towels provided)
Erawan National Park
Return to accommodation
Pick up Area
Free pickup is available from Kanchanaburi City.
7-Eleven opposite the Kanchanaburi bus terminal. Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign, waiting for you.
Please ensure your accommodation is within our free pickup areas. Kindly be at the meeting point/your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick up time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
For the small group tour option, if 2 people book together, they will tour with the rest of the people who booked for that day. Thus, exact pickup time depends on participants’ respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 6 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!