- Explore the social and cultural hub of Galata
- Walk through the busy Istiklal Caddesi and soak in the sights, sounds, and smells
- Visit the iconic Galata Tower and see the magnificent city views
- Snap photos of the picturesque Camondo Stairs and the contemporary art pieces at the SALT Galata Art Gallery
- See the famous Galata Bridge that spans the Golden Horn
- Stop by the bustling Spice Bazaar
- Enjoy the intimacy of a private/small group tour
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- English-speaking tour guide
- Coffee/Tea at SALT Galata Art Gallery
Meet at the meeting point in Taksim Square
Walk through Istiklal Caddesi
SALT Galata Art Gallery
Cross the Galata Bridge
End of the tour
Pick up Area (and/or Meeting Point)
Look for a guide wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign. If you are not staying within the free pick-up zones, you may select our meeting point option.
Kindly be at your meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick up time. The tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 54 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!