- Head outdoors and walk the hiking trails of Pigeon Valley and Zemi Valley
- Soak in the amazing landscapes, lush scenery, and natural views
- Learn about the history of the area from your friendly and knowledgeable guide
- See stunning rock formations, lush flora, and iconic pigeon houses
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group tour
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- English-speaking tour guide
- Drinking water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fee
- Personal expenses
Meet at Oze Coffee Shop
Pigeon Valley hike
Lunch in Uchisar
Zemi Valley hike
End of the tour in Goreme
Oze Coffee Shop
Look for a guide wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign.
Kindly be at your meeting point/hotel lobby (please ensure your accommodation is within our free pickup areas) at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick-up time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
For the small group tour option, if 2 people book together, they will tour with the rest of the people who booked for that day (or timeslot). Thus, exact pickup time depends on participants’ respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
This experience is subject to weather conditions. Some roads may be closed during the winter due to inclement weather
Please take note
A medium difficulty 9 km trail will be done, hiking/trecking experience would be welcome
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 2 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!