- Explore the stunning Goreme Open Air Museum, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn historical facts and tidbits from a friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Book at any time – last-minute bookings are accepted!
- Choose from multiple start time options, a time that is perfect for you
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- English-speaking tour guide
- Walking tour
- Drinking water
3 Time Slots
Guided Tour Available Time slots
9.00 AM, 11.00AM, 3.00PM
Goreme Open Air Museum Coffee shop
Purchase your ticket (when apply) and head to the museum coffee shop, your guide will be waiting for you at the entrance of the coffee shop bearing a TripGuru sign
Kindly be at your meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the morning is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 16 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!