- Explore the stunning Grand Palace, one of Thailand’s must-see attractions
- Visit Wat Phra Kaew and marvel at the famous Emerald Buddha statue
- Marvel at the magnificent (and Instagrammable!) structure that is Wat Arun
- Book at any time – last-minute bookings are accepted!
- Choose from multiple start time options, a time that is perfect for you
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- English-speaking guide
- Walking tour
- One-way tuk-tuk ride from Grand Palace to Tha Tian
- One-way ferry ride from Tha Tian Pier to Wat Arun
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees (Grand Palace 500 THB, Wat Arun THB 100)
- Personal expenses
3-hour walking tour
Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew & Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn)
Golden Place (Tha Chang Pier Branch). Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign and/or wearing a TripGuru shirt waiting for you.
Kindly be at your meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick up time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before the start of tour
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 14 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!