- Explore the Grand Palace, the home of the Thai royal family and one of Thailand’s must-see attractions
- Visit Wat Phra Kaew and marvel at the famous Emerald Buddha statue
- Book at any time – last-minute bookings are accepted!
- Choose from multiple start time options, a time that is perfect for you
- Explore responsibly with TripGuru, a GSTC-certified sustainable tour platform in Thailand.
- Enjoy a low-impact way of exploring, reducing the overall carbon footprint of tourism.
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
- English- and Thai-speaking tour guide
- Walking tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees (Grand Palace THB 500)
- Personal expenses
8.30am, 11.00am, 2.00pm
2-hour walking tour
Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew
Golden Place (Tha Chang Pier Branch)
Google Map Pin
Look for a guide wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign. Kindly take note of the dress code. Clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back, and knees are not on this tour; implementation is strict. Kindly bring a sarong/scarf/sweater to cover up or wear clothes that fit the dress code.
Kindly be at your meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before the start of the tour.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 953 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!