- Embark on a culinary journey through the heart of Istanbul
- Indulge in a comprehensive gastronomic adventure
- Discover the true essence of Turkish cuisine
- Get to taste local and authentic dishes such as kebabs, mezes, stuffed grape leaves, chocolate, ice cream, baklava, and much more!
- Learn about Istanbul’s food scene and history from a local foodie guide
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- English-speaking tour guide
- Walking tour
- Food samples
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses
3-hour walking tour
Possible Food Tasting Choices
Traditional kebab, mezes, Turkish tapas, stuffed grape leaves, roasted chestnuts, Turkish bagel, chocolate, stuffed mussels, lamb intestine (optional), Turkish-style baked potatoes, Turkish apple tea, Turkish ice cream, baklava
Republic Monument, Taksim Square (Gumussuyu, Unnamed Road, 34437 Beyoglu/Istanbul, Turkiye). Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you.
Itinerary details are for reference only and may be subject to change depending on the weather, availability of restaurants and food stalls, and other unforeseen circumstances on your activity date.
Kindly be at your meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 10 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!