- Explore Hoi An, a UNESCO World Heritage site with beautiful architecture and old-world charm
- Visit Tanky Ancient House, Cantonese Assembly Hall, Japanese Covered Bridge, Pottery Museum, and Silk Village
- Learn historical facts and tidbits from a friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Book at any time – last-minute bookings are accepted!
- Choose from multiple start time options, a time that is perfect for you
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group tour (no more than 9 people)
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- English-speaking tour guide
- Walking tour
- Refreshment after the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- City Center Entrance Ticket
3 Time Slots
8.00am, 10.30am, 2.00pm Guided Tour
Hoi An Cultural Heritage Reservation Management Center, 10B Tran Hưng Dạo, Phưong Minh An, Hoi An, Quang Nam, Vietnam. Look for a guide wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign.
Please note that the Hoi An Ancient Town Entrance Ticket is not included in this tour. You may purchase them at the ticket counter for around USD6 and is reusable for your next entry in the city. If you do not have one yet, the guide will assist you in securing your ticket.
Kindly be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting time.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the morning is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 9 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!