- Experience the vibrant city of Istanbul at night
- Dive into the depths of the Basilica Cistern
- Sample some beloved Turkish sweets and desserts
- Take in the majestic domes of Hagia Sophia
- Learn about the historical significance of the Hippodrome
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group tour
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- Entrance fee to the Basilica
- English-speaking tour guide
- Walking tour
- Drinking water
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Personal expenses
Meet at the German Fountain
End of the tour
German Fountain (Binbirdirek, At Meydanı Cd, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkiye). Look for a guide wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign.
Please note that this tour is dependent on the weather conditions. As this is a night tour, the start time varies according to the season. Your tour guide will be in touch with you to determine and finalize the optimal starting time, ensuring your experience is perfectly timed and tailored to the conditions of the season. Clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back, and knees are not allowed in some sites on this tour; implementation may be strict.
Kindly be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick-up time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 3 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!