- Learn about the tragic love story of one of Thailand’s most beautiful and famous bridges, Sarasin Bridge
- Board a bamboo raft and cruise down the river in the lush Khao Lak National Park
- See turtles and other marine life in the Sea Turtle Conservation Center
- Understand the impact of the 2004 tsunami at the International Tsunami Museum
- Take a dip in the cool waters of the breathtaking Lampi Waterfall
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All fees including rafting
- Drinking water
- Personal expenses
Pick up at your accommodations
Sarasin Bridge stop
360 Degree Andaman View Point
1 hr Bamboo rafting
Sea Turtle Conservation Center
Drop off at your accommodations
Free Pick up and Drop off
Hotels in Maikhao, Naiyang, Naithon, Cherngtalay/Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Kalim, Patong, Karon, Kata, Chalong and Kathu.
Outside Free Pick up areas
Pick up in Panwa, Koh Srirey, Naiharn, Rawai and Saiyuan will incurr of 200THB per person.
Kindly be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the stated time. The earlier you start, the better in order to avoid road traffic and queues at the attractions, especially in high season.
Visitors are requested to be dressed properly and appropriately upon entering the temples, Clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back and knees are not allowed in some sites on this tour; implementation may be strict.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 50 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!